Ultra Modern Top-Floor Duplex w/Balcony PLUS Private 200+sq ft Terrace
- Top floor ~800 sq foot duplex with a fully renovated open floor plan located in the heart of Greenwich Village, just south of Union Square (3 blocks) and north of Washington Sq Park/NYU (5 blocks). - State of the art finishes including Modern kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances including Miele dishwasher and stove, GE profile microwave and oven/convection. Villini glass backsplash and customized cabinets with extra large refrigerator/icemaker - Formal dining room leading to open plan living room with large balcony off the living room. Fully wired surround sound system with built-in TV nook, recessed lighting, and built-in closets and storage. - Walk upstairs on the modern designed floating staircase to large glass enclosed bedroom which fits king-size bed and has built-in glass desk, customized closets, built-in bookcases and dresser drawers offering additional storage. Floor to ceiling windows separate the bedroom from the private outdoor terrace. - Private, corner 200 sq foot terrace directly off the bedroom through a sliding glass door. East and south facing views, including top of Grace Church. Full landscape design completed in 2010. - Espresso Hardwood floors throughout
- Located in the Cast Iron co-op, a full-service 24-hour doorman building with live-in super and wonderful maintenance crew.
- Common roof terrace (in addition to our private terrace), bike room, laundry in basement
- Co-op is pet-friendly (we have an English Bulldog, and he's got many friends in the building)
- Renovated lobby and elevators
- Easily accessible to major public transit including 4/5/6; N/Q/R/W; L and easy walk to NYU's 4th St campus. Washington Sq park and Union Square.
- Enjoy the conveniences of the neighborhood's shops, restaurants, parks and more. Ideally situated on East 11th Street between Broadway and University around the corner from Whole Foods and Trader Joe's.
# of Floors
# of Units
Lat: 40.732755, Long: -73.991783
Bedroom upstairs view
First floor living and dining room
First floor balcony
Dining room and staircase up to bedroom and 2nd level