120 Riverside Boulevard, 9L
New York, NY 10069
Upper West Side, Lincoln Square
- Property Type
- Estimated Size
- 1,300 ft²
- Price per ft²
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Home Style
- Common Charges
- Tax Deduction
- Financing Allowed
- New Development
- 120 Riverside Boulevard
- Building Year
- Building Floors
- 18 floors
- Building Units
- Elementary School
- PS 191
- Days on RealDirect
Majestic river views and an expansive and luxuriously tranquil living environment await you at apartment 9L. This most-sought after "L" line offers the largest two bedroom, two bathroom residence in the building. The building itself is the epitome of luxury and white-glove service, offering the most discerning buyer an improved quality of life unlike any other and offering the savviest of investors a top dollar return.
* State-of-the-art kitchen offering Bosch and Viking stainless steel appliances, marble countertops, beautiful custom cabinetry, breakfast bar and a passthrough window with views of the Hudson River - making it an ideal cooking area for even the most skilled and pickiest of chefs.
* Large windows throughout the property offer peaceful river views enhancing the residence's excellent Feng Shui.
* The sprawling living room, with its custom Bamboo flooring, is perfect for entertaining and enjoying valued time with family and friends as there is plenty of room for both a dinning table and traditional living room area.
* Down the corridor, nestled in a deep and tall closet, you find the Speed Queen washer and dryer, considered the most durable home laundry equipment on the market.
* The overwhelmingly large master bedroom offers enchanting river views and a serene sprawling space, that every night you'll be assured a peaceful and romantic rest. Moreover, with two enormous walk-in closets, you have more than enough room to aptly and neatly organize all of your clothing and personal items. However, should you need extra storage, the condo unit comes with its own private storage unit in the building!
* The marble master bathroom is well-suited for such a majestic bedroom, as it offers two separate shower areas, a spaciously deep soaking-tub and roomy medicine cabinet.
* The second bedroom, with its sprawling space, would easily be considered the master bedroom in any other two bedroom, two bathroom pr
- Fitness: Fitness
- Cooling: Cooling
- View river
- Laundry building
- Era: Prewar
Street MapView Larger
Street ViewView Larger
|April 25, 2019||Delisted||$1,988,000|
|April 24, 2019||Delisted||$1,988,000|
|March 21, 2019||Available||$1,988,000|
|Oct. 31, 2018||Available||$2,088,800|
|Sept. 8, 2014||Delisted||$2,295,000|
|July 16, 2014||Available||$2,295,000|
RealDirect may or may not be the exclusive listing agent of the properties being displayed on RealDirect.com. All data displayed on RealDirect.com is presented for informational purposes only and should be independently confirmed. All Information is compiled from both public and private sources including, but not limited to REBNY, MLS and ACRIS data; each of which is presumed to be reliable. No representation is made as to the accuracy of any description (ie: listing data, close sale data, and/or building description) of any building or individual unit. All measurements and square footage are approximate and all information herein should be confirmed. RealDirect, its members, affiliates, and contributors adhere to all local and federal Fair Housing Laws.