388 Bridge Street, 40G
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Property Type
- Estimated Size
- 1,141 ft²
- Price per ft²
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Home Style
- Common Charges
- Tax Deduction
- Financing Allowed
- New Development
- 388 Bridge Street
- Building Year
- Building Floors
- 53 floors
- Building Units
- 378 units
- Elementary School
- PS 287
- Days on RealDirect
What if your kitchen window was a perfectly framed picture of the Empire State Building? Perched on the northeast corner of the building, this residence offers unobstructed and protected views of all Midtown Manhattan Landmarks, Downtown and Brooklyn as well. At nighttime these majestic views promise to offer you a delightful spectacle and memories to be cherished for life. The unit has fifteen windows featuring solar/blackout shades and it's light-filled all day. Closet galore with five closets including a linen closet and W/D in unit. You have a walk-in shower in the luxurious master and a bathtub shower in the spare bathroom. The unit also offers high end appliances and a tax abatement until 2027.
388 Bridge epitomizes a new era of luxury living in Brooklyn with an unmatched array of amenities:
- 24 hour doorman and concierge services.
- Live-in super and valet service
- 5th floor 's Lounge/Party room, Gym, Media Room and Children's playroom
- 5000 SQ.FT outdoor terrace with barbecue grilling deck and separate children's play area.
- 46th floor Sky Lounge offering panoramic vistas of nearly all NYC landmarks.
- 54th floor viewing terrace with barbecue grills and seating area.
- Bicycle storage, laundry central with extra large machines and a pet spa.
- Optional amenities: on-site parking accessible through the lobby and Manhattan Athletic Club for the ultimate workout experience.
- Just two blocks from City Point with Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas, Century 21 and City Target as anchor tenants, as well as TraderJoe's and the DeKalb Market Hall - an exciting dining experience with 40 food vendors anchored by Katz Deli.
- Positioned in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn, the Brooklyn Academy of Music and the Barclays Center are a short walk away
- Easy access to A,C,B,Q,R,F,G,2,3 & 4,5 trains and LIRR make for a fast commute anywhere in and out of the city. This is truly Brooklyn living at its best
- Fitness: Fitness
- View river
- Laundry building
- Outdoor private
- Era: Prewar
- View city
Street MapView Larger
Street ViewView Larger
|July 28, 2017||Sold||$1,525,000|
|July 28, 2017||Sold||$1,525,000|
|June 9, 2017||In Contract||$1,525,000|
|May 9, 2017||Available||$1,525,000|
|April 24, 2017||Available||$1,550,000|
|March 3, 2017||Available||$1,595,000|
|March 1, 2017||Delisted||$1,595,000|
|Jan. 2, 2017||Available||$1,595,000|
|Dec. 30, 2016||Delisted||$1,595,000|
|Nov. 2, 2016||Available||$1,595,000|
|Sept. 28, 2016||Available||$1,649,000|
RealDirect may or may not be the exclusive listing agent of the properties being displayed on RealDirect.com. All data displayed on RealDirect.com is presented for informational purposes only and should be independently confirmed. All Information is compiled from both public and private sources including, but not limited to REBNY, MLS and ACRIS data; each of which is presumed to be reliable. No representation is made as to the accuracy of any description (ie: listing data, close sale data, and/or building description) of any building or individual unit. All measurements and square footage are approximate and all information herein should be confirmed. RealDirect, its members, affiliates, and contributors adhere to all local and federal Fair Housing Laws.