Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2015-01-06. Parties: New York City School Construction Authority View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-12-23. Parties: Nyc School Construction Authority View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-12-08. Parties: Nyc School Construction Authority & John Ciardullo Associates View Document
- People Of The State Of New York sold this property to New York York City School Construction Authority for $40,000,000.00 on 2014-03-24. View Document
- Dormitory Authority State Of New York sold this property to People Of The State Of New York for $0.00 on 2013-08-13. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-01-31. Parties: Associated Lerner Shops Of America Inc, New York State Department Of Public Works View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2011-04-15. Parties: Archives L.L.C., New York Life Insurance Company View Document
- New York State Hsg Etc sold this property to People/The State/Ny for $0.00 on 1987-10-01. View Document
- Facilities Devpmnt Cp & People/The State Etc sold this property to New York State Medical for $0.00 on 1987-10-01. View Document
- Facilities Dvlmnt Corp sold this property to New York St Housingfnce for $0.00 on 1974-08-22. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1967-03-03. Parties: Fisher Scientific Co, State Of New York Dept View Document
- E & A Building Corp sold this property to Fisher Scientific Co for $0.00 on 1966-09-06. View Document
- 99 Barrow St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.58ft x 172.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -153,125.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 109,375.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -43,750.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 142,187.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,937.5 sq. ft.
- Educational Structures
- Public Elementary, Junior Or Senior High
- Land Use
- Public Facilities & Institutions
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.