Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amy Dibona & Mitchell Bass sold this property to Ann Leahy & Bridget Leahy & John Leahy for $750,000.00 on 2014-07-31. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2010-02-23, Debtor: Amy Dibona & Mitchell Bass, Secured Party: Eab Mortgage Company, INC, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc Cooperative Addendum (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-06-19. Parties: Amy Dibona & Mitchell Bass, Eab Mortgage Company, Inc. C/O Bleakley Platt, Et View Document
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-09-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-03-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,995 to $3,750 on 2013-01-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,195 to $3,995 on 2012-12-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,300 to $4,195 on 2012-12-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,300 on 2012-10-27 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Left Bank Apt Corp., 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12THFL, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Ed Zimbalati, 99 Bank Street #4C, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Jonathan Scutari, 666 Broadway #12, Ny, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Jonathan Scutari,
- 99 Bank St #7D, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- Block Assemblage
- 137.33ft x 137.75ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 51,152.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -39,297.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 29,740.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -60,710.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 96,655.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,205.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.