Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2015-04-28, Debtor: Elizabeth Sellman, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Suzanne Abeloff sold this property to Elizabeth Sellman for $535,000.00 on 2015-04-07. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2011-01-14, Debtor: Eileen Blumenthal, Secured Party: Anchor Savings Bank, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- As Executor Suzanne Abeloff & Estate Of Michael Abeloff sold this property to Suzanne Abeloff for $0.00 on 2010-01-13. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-10-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $750,000 on 2016-09-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Sold on 2015-03-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2015-03-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-11-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $549,000 to $499,000 on 2014-10-04 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $479,000 to $549,000 on 2014-08-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2014-08-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-08-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2014-08-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-07-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $499,000 to $479,000 on 2014-06-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $499,000 on 2014-06-13 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Left Bank Apt Corp., 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12THFL, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Ed Zimbalati, 99 Bank Street #4C, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Jonathan Scutari, 666 Broadway #12, Ny, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Jonathan Scutari,
- 99 Bank St #5K, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- Block Assemblage
- 137.33ft x 137.75ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 51,152.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -39,297.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 29,740.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -60,710.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 96,655.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,205.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.