Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- On 2012-12-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation & United Commercial Bank to East West Bank. View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2012-06-21. Parties: 97 Bowery Realty Corp., United Commercial Bank View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-03-28. Parties: Nyc Landmarks Preservation Commission View Document
- 97 Bowery Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Chinatown Branch Bank Of China on 2007-08-17. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 97 Bowery Realty Corp. by United Commercial Bank or 2007-09-19 View Document
- 97 Bowery Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $3,000,000.00 from United Commercial Bank on 2007-09-19. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2007-10-23, Debtor: 97 Bowery Realty Corp., Secured Party: United Commercial Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2000-12-27. Parties: 97 Bowery Realty Corp, Bank Of China - Chinatown Branch View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1996-05-10. Parties: 97 Bowery Realty Corp, Bank Of China - Chinatown Branch View Document
- 97 Bowery Rlty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Retban Rlty Corp. on 1991-09-09. View Document
- On 1991-05-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 97 Bowery Realty Corp to Bank Of China. View Document
- 97 Bowery Realty Corp took a mortgage for $800,000.00 from Bank Of China on 1991-05-16. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1991-05-15, Debtor: 97 Bowery Realty Corp, Secured Party: Bank Of China - Chinatown Branch, Assignee: View Document
- On 1981-09-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Retban Realty Corp to Barbara Rudolph & Martin Et Al Solomon & Lillian Daniels. View Document
- 97 Bowery Reatly Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Retban Realty Corp on 1981-08-17. View Document
- Retban Realty Corp sold this property to 97 Bowery Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1981-08-17. View Document
- 97 Bowery, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.08ft x 103.42ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- 97 BOWERY BUILDING
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,902.72 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,662.28 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,528.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,963.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,822.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,257.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.