Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Christina Swarns sold this property to Simon Pitman for $249,000.00 on 2014-08-29. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-06-03, Debtor: Simon Pitman, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-08-30. Parties: Christina Swarns, Bny Mortgage Company, LLC, Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems View Document
- Lp C/O Jordon Cooper & Assoc. 96 Arden Equities sold this property to Christina Swarns for $300,000.00 on 2006-04-24. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-04-20, Debtor: Christina Swarns, Secured Party: Bny Mortgage Company LLC, Assignee: View Document
- This unit was listed for Sale for $399,000 on 2016-10-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-01-02 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,650 on 2013-08-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $269,000 to $255,000 on 2013-05-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $275,000 to $269,000 on 2013-03-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $275,000 on 2012-09-12 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 18, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: 96;Arden;Owners Corp, 307 7Th Avenue #604, New York City, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Blue Wood Management, Greg Delanoy, 307 7Th Avenue #604, New York City, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Eric Englander, 96 Arden Street #35, New York, NY 10040
- Officer: Greg Delanoy, 307 Seventh Ave #604, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Bekim Ahmetah,
- 96 Arden St #5A, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 110.0ft x 130.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 49,192.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -9,712.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,950.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 34,046.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.