Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2016-07-08. Parties: Newoak Sj-Mac Cayman Star Trust 2016-1 & Clmg Corp. View Document
- On 2016-05-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Newoak Sj-Mac Cayman Fund Trust 2015-2 to Newoak Sj-Mac Cayman Star Trust 2016-1. View Document
- On 2016-05-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Amerifund Home Mortgage, LLC to National Association Wilmington Trust. View Document
- Maps filed 2015-04-22 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-04-22. Parties: Charles Sreet Condominium View Document
- Mortgage Spreader Agreement (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2013-12-02. Parties: Patricia Mcgrath, First Republic Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $7,500,000.00 dated 2013-10-15 between Patricia Mcgrath and First Republic Bank View Document
- Patricia Mcgrath took a mortgage for $2,984,775.43 from First Republic Bank on 2013-10-15. View Document
- On 2013-09-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from City National Bank to First Republic Bank. View Document
- Patricia Mcgrath was granted Power of Attorney for Valeria A Kozhich & Frederic Kantor & Michael L Landsman & Arthur Filcman on 2013-10-08 View Document
- Patricia Mcgrath was granted Power of Attorney for Arthur Fileman on 2011-04-18 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,200,109.00 dated 2011-04-20 between Patricia Mcgrath and City National Bank View Document
- Patricia Mcgrath took a mortgage for $35,805.95 from City National Bank on 2011-04-20. View Document
- On 2011-03-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Td Bank to N.A. City National Bank. View Document
- 95 Charles St #4, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 38.75ft x 96.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 12,814.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,552.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 7,450.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,916.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 24,212.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,846.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.