Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2016-07-08. Parties: Newoak Sj-Mac Cayman Star Trust 2016-1 & Clmg Corp. View Document
- On 2016-05-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Newoak Sj-Mac Cayman Fund Trust 2015-2 to Newoak Sj-Mac Cayman Star Trust 2016-1. View Document
- On 2016-05-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Amerifund Home Mortgage, LLC to National Association Wilmington Trust. View Document
- Maps filed 2015-04-22 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-04-22. Parties: Charles Sreet Condominium View Document
- Gwenvaria, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with First Republic Bank on 2013-11-11. View Document
- Mortgage Spreader Agreement (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2013-12-02. Parties: Patricia Mcgrath, First Republic Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $7,500,000.00 dated 2013-10-15 between Patricia Mcgrath and First Republic Bank View Document
- Patricia Mcgrath took a mortgage for $2,984,775.43 from First Republic Bank on 2013-10-15. View Document
- Patricia Mcgrath was granted Power of Attorney for The Bd Of Mgrs Of The Charles Street Condominium on 2013-10-15 View Document
- Gwenvaria, LLC sold this property to Patricia Mcgrath for $5,950,000.00 on 2013-10-15. View Document
- Patricia Mcgrath was granted Power of Attorney for Valeria A Kozhich & Frederic Kantor & Michael L Landsman & Arthur Filcman on 2013-10-08 View Document
- Mark Black & Robyn Reed Satisfied their Mortgage with Pnc Bank on 2012-09-28. View Document
- Gwenvaria, LLC took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from First Republic Bank on 2012-09-11. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,400,000.00 dated 2012-09-11 between Gwenvaria, LLC and First Republic Bank View Document
- Gwenvaria, LLC took a mortgage for $1,396,555.83 from First Republic Bank on 2012-09-11. View Document
- On 2012-09-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Capital One to First Republic Bank. View Document
- Mark Black sold this property to Gwenvaria, LLC for $0.00 on 2012-09-11. View Document
- Mark Black & Robyn Reed sold this property to Mark Black for $915,180.16 on 2012-09-11. View Document
- Release dated 2004-01-07 between Charles Street Loft, LLC and S/B/M New York Community Bank & The Roslyn Savings Bank View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2004-02-18, Debtor: Charles Street Loft LLC, Secured Party: S/B/M New York Community Bank & The Roslyn Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- This unit was listed for Rent for $28,500 on 2014-09-13 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 18, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: Charles St Condominum, 95 Morton Street #6, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Silver Rail Property Management, John Rich, 95 Morton Street #GRD FL, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Edward Rich, 95 Morton Street #6, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Henry Kaminer, 95 Morton Street #6, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Jimmy Ceka,
- 95 Charles St #3, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 38.75ft x 96.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 12,814.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,552.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 7,450.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,916.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 24,212.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,846.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.