Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Radiant Outdoor, LLC by L.P. Comvest Capital Iii or 2016-03-31 View Document
- Radiant Outdoor, LLC took a mortgage for $8,000,000.00 from L.P. Comvest Capital Iii on 2016-03-31. View Document
- Tango Bravo LLC & Tb Capital LLC granted an easement to Radiant Outdoor, LLC on 2016-02-19. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-11-15. Parties: The 936 Broadway Condominium View Document
- 936 Broadway Condominium Association granted an easement to Tango Bravo LLC D/B/A Tb Capital LLC on 2012-07-27. View Document
- Cavicchio Family New York LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 936 Broadway Condominium Board on 2012-05-24 View Document
- Appel Realty Trust took a mortgage for $467,000.00 from Ustrust on 1993-06-11. View Document
- Release dated 1993-06-09 between Abi Asset Partners Lp and 936 Broadway Partners View Document
- Appel Realty Trust was granted Power of Attorney for 936 Broadway Cond B/Mngr on 1993-06-09 View Document
- 936 Broadway Partners. sold this property to Appeal Realty Trust for $0.00 on 1993-05-28. View Document
- On 1992-07-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Resolution Trust Corp to Abi Asset Partners Lp. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-06-11. Parties: 936 Broadway Condo Bd/Mg View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-08-16. Parties: 936 Broadway Condo B/Mng View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-06-04. Parties: 936 Broadway Condo B/Mng View Document
- Maps filed 1987-08-13 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-08-13. Parties: 932 Bway Condo View Document
- 936 Broadway #401, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.24ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -49,423.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 53,655.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,232.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 69,751.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,328.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.