Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Brendan Brogan took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2014-09-12. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,687,500.00 dated 2014-05-30 between Brendan Brogan and N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Brendan Brogan took a mortgage for $461,222.84 from N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2014-05-30. View Document
- On 2014-04-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Citibank to N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank. View Document
- On 2014-04-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage & As Nominee Mers to N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-08-22. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Brendan Brogan took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2007-04-05. View Document
- Brendan Brogan took a mortgage for $1,200,000.00 from Mers on 2007-04-02. View Document
- Brendan Brogan was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Manager on 2007-04-05 View Document
- Crosby Street Ventures LLC sold this property to Brendan Brogan for $1,527,375.00 on 2007-04-05. View Document
- Maps filed 2007-03-28 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-03-28. Parties: The 93 Crosby Street Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 26, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 93 Crosby St Condo Association, 93 Crosby #7, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: Northeastern Management Co, Cindy Fleisher, 140 Broadway #4686, New York, NY 10005
- Head Officer: Adam Hicks, 93 Crosby #3, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: James Gales, 60 West 14Th St #2B, New York, NY 10011
- Site Manager: James Gales,
- 93 Crosby St #2, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.83ft x 69.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,488.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 8,735.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,753.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 11,355.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -132.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.