Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-08-20. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Charles Street Loft, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with The Roslyn Savings Bank on 2004-01-07. View Document
- Maps filed 2003-10-09 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-10-09. Parties: Charles Street Condominium View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-09-05. Parties: Charles Street Loft, LLC View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-08-28. Parties: Charles Street Loft, LLC View Document
- Llc Charles Street Loft took a mortgage for $7,000,000.00 from Roslyn Savings Bank on 2002-08-19. View Document
- 93-95 Charles Streetinc. sold this property to Charles Street Loftllc for $0.00 on 2002-06-18. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2002-07-01, Debtor: Llc Charles Street Loft, Secured Party: Roslyn Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-12. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 18, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: Charles St Condominum, 95 Morton Street #6, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Silver Rail Property Management, John Rich, 95 Morton Street #GRD FL, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Edward Rich, 95 Morton Street #6, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Henry Kaminer, 95 Morton Street #6, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Jimmy Ceka,
- 93 Charles St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 38.75ft x 96.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 12,814.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,552.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 7,450.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,916.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 24,212.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,846.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.