Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Herbert Bender sold this property to Martin Bender & Edward Bender for $0.00 on 2014-11-28. View Document
- Martin Bender & Michael Bender & Murray Bender & Andrew Albert & Elizabeth Albert sold this property to L.L.C. Bender Family Realty for $0.00 on 2014-11-28. View Document
- Edward Bender sold this property to Michael Bender for $500,000.00 on 2014-05-20. View Document
- Edward Bender sold this property to Andrew Albert & Elizabeth Albert for $500,000.00 on 2013-11-13. View Document
- Martin Bender & Edward Bender sold this property to Martin Bender & Edward Bender for $0.00 on 2013-10-17. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-27. Parties: Murray Bender & Herbert Bender View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1996-06-27. Parties: Old Republic National Insurance Company View Document
- Inc. Sanfin Realty Co. Satisfied their Mortgage with 927 Broadway Realtycorp. on 1995-12-15. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-10-13. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Cmmsn View Document
- On 1981-12-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Parker Edwards Gallery & 927 Broadway Rlty Corp to Murray Bender & Herbert Bender. View Document
- Sanfin Realty Co Inc sold this property to Murray Bender & Herbert Bender for $0.00 on 1970-12-02. View Document
- Sanfin Realty Co Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from 927 Broadway Realtycorp on 1970-08-28. View Document
- 927 Broadway Realty sold this property to Sanfin Realty Co for $0.00 on 1970-08-28. View Document
- 927 Broadway, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.33ft x 91.83ft
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,034.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 7,900.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 866.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,270.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,236.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Industrial & Manufacturing Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.