Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-11-04, Debtor: Go 91 Crosby Owner, LLC, Secured Party: 91 Crosby Funding LLC, Assignee: View Document
- A.P.J. Realty Corp. sold this property to Go 91 Crosby Owner, LLC for $25,000,000.00 on 2014-12-19. View Document
- Apj Realty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Wachovia Bank Na & Successor Wells Fargo Bank Na on 2014-05-27. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-08-22. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,400,000.00 dated 2005-11-30 between Apj Realty Corp. and National Association Wachovia Bank View Document
- Apj Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $100,018.75 from National Association Wachovia Bank on 2005-11-30. View Document
- On 2005-11-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Independence Community Bank to National Association Wachovia Bank. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-12-30. Parties: Apj Realty Corp., Independence Community Bank View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Independence Community Bank by Apj Realty Corp. or 2003-11-18 View Document
- Apj Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2001-03-12. View Document
- Apj Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $1,500,000.00 from Independence Community Bank on 2003-11-18. View Document
- On 2000-10-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Apj Realty Corp. to Chase Manhattan Bank. View Document
- Enrico Vezza & Helen Vezza sold this property to Apj Realty Corp. for $0.00 on 2000-08-21. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2000-10-10 between Enrico Vezza & Helen Vezza and Chase Manhattan Bank View Document
- Enrico Vezza & Helen Vezza took a mortgage for $900,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1999-01-27. View Document
- Frank Estateof Vezza & Enrico Vezza & Mary Vezza sold this property to Enrico Vezza for $0.00 on 1998-12-08. View Document
- On 1999-01-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Enrico Vezza & Helen Vezza to Chase Manhattan Bank. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1999-01-14, Debtor: Enrico Vezza & Helen Vezza, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- 252 Lafayette Asso Satisfied their Mortgage with George W Warner & Coinc on 1986-07-31. View Document
- 252 Lafayette Assocs sold this property to Frank Vezza & Enrico Jr. Vezza for $0.00 on 1985-06-28. View Document
- 252 Lafayette Assoc. took a mortgage for $275,000.00 from Inc George W.Warner & Co on 1984-03-14. View Document
- George W. Warner Etc. sold this property to 252 Lafayette Assoc. for $0.00 on 1984-03-09. View Document
- George W. Warner/Co.Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with George W. &Ano Warner on 1984-03-14. View Document
- George W Warner & Coinc took a mortgage for $0.00 from George W Warner & Sophia L Warner on 1966-05-10. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 28, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Individual Owner: Enrico Vezza, 38 Lakeshore Drive, Eastchester, NY 10707
- Corporate Owner: A P J Realty Corp, 38 Lakeshore Dr, Eastchester, NY 10709
- Managing Agent: Glenn Schiller, 490 Broadway #2, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: John Vezza, 38 Lakeshore Dr, Eastchester, NY 10709
- Officer: Enrico Vezza Jr, 38 Lakeshore Dr, Eastchester, NY 10709
- Shareholder: Helen Vezza, 38 Lakeshore Dr, Eastchester, NY 10709
- Shareholder: Enrico Vezza, 38 Lakeshore Dr, Eastchester, NY 10709
- Site Manager: John Vezza,
- Lessee: Apj Realty Corp, John Vezza, 2 Astor Place, Ny, NY 10003
- 91 Crosby St, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 126.75ft
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -18,400.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 15,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,000.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 20,020.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,620.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Artists In Residence
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.