Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mas Limited Liability Company sold this property to Elk Mas 90 East 10Th LLC for $0.00 on 2007-12-31. View Document
- City Of New York Parking Violations Bureau Def. & River To River Properties Def. & Lewis B. Def. Kaye & United Orthopedics Def. & People Of The Stateof New York Def. & Thomas P.Esq. Referee Solferino & City Of New York Environmentl Control Board Def. & M. Lawrencedef. Murphy sold this property to Mas Limited Liability Company for $0.00 on 1997-03-31. View Document
- On 1995-01-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Crossland Federal Savings Bank to Whcs Real Estate Limited Partnership. View Document
- Lewis Kaye sold this property to M. Lawrence Murphy for $0.00 on 1990-09-19. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1990-04-19, Debtor: Lewis B. Kaye, Secured Party: Crossland Savings, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-11-16. Parties: Lewis B. Kaye, Crossland Savings FSB View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1988-11-16, Debtor: Lewis B. Kaye, Secured Party: Crossland Savings, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- Lewis B Kaye took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from Crossland Savings FSB on 1988-10-12. View Document
- Lewis B Kaye was granted Power of Attorney for Jay N Mailman on 1988-10-12 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1988-03-22 between Lewis B Kaye and Crossland Svgs FSB View Document
- On 1988-03-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Phyllis Rudolph to Crossland Svgs FSB. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-03-21. Parties: Lewis B Kaye, Crossland Svgs View Document
- On 1988-03-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Troby Associates to Crossland Savings FSB. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-03-15. Parties: Troby Associates View Document
- Lewis B Kaye took a mortgage for $450,000.00 from Troby Associates on 1987-08-19. View Document
- Lewis B Kaye took a mortgage for $370,000.00 from Phyllis Rudolph on 1987-05-20. View Document
- Phyllis Rudolph sold this property to Lewis B Kaye for $0.00 on 1987-04-28. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1985-09-26. Parties: Jami L. Stutz View Document
- 90 E 10th St, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 93.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 11,281.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,115.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 11,244.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,078.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,181.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,015.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.