Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2010-07-08, Debtor: Ch Lang Realty Corp., Secured Party: N.A. Eastbank, Assignee: View Document
- Ch Lang Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Na.. Eastbank on 2010-05-20. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2009-07-30, Debtor: Ch Lang Realty Corp., Secured Party: N.A. Eastbank, Assignee: View Document
- Ch Lang Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Eastbank on 2008-12-09. View Document
- Collateral Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-03-29. Parties: Ch Lang Realty Corp., N.A. Eastbank View Document
- Collateral Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-05-10. Parties: Ch Lang Realty Corp., N.A. Eastbank View Document
- Ch Lang Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Greenpoint Bank on 2003-10-22. View Document
- Ch Lang Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $275,000.00 from Greenpoint Bank on 1995-07-12. View Document
- Ch Lang Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Sherman Ip on 1995-03-28. View Document
- Ch Lang Realty Corp took a mortgage for $330,000.00 from Sherman Ip on 1990-04-25. View Document
- Sherman Ip sold this property to Ch Lang Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1990-04-18. View Document
- Ips Enterprises Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with City New York on 1988-01-19. View Document
- I P S Enterprises Inc sold this property to Sherman Ip for $0.00 on 1976-03-05. View Document
- I P S Enterprises Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from City Of New York on 1974-05-31. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to I P S Enterprises Inc for $0.00 on 1974-05-31. View Document
- Finance Adm City Ofny & Richard Lewisohn sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1973-06-13. View Document
- Arthur Sommerfield & Sunbeam Estates Inc sold this property to Line Delancey Corp for $0.00 on 1971-05-12. View Document
- On 1967-02-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Joshua Freiberger to Nine Delancey Corp. View Document
- On 1966-06-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Excelsior Savings Bank to Joshua Freiberger. View Document
- Sunbeam Estates Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Joshua Freiberger on 1966-06-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-04-14 between Sunbeam Estates Inc and Joshua Freiberger View Document
- 9 Delancey St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 109.0ft x 16.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 13,475.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,897.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 10,752.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,174.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 13,440.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,862.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.