Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-05-15. Parties: Inc. Intracoastal Abstract Co. View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-05-15. Parties: L.P. Shared Equities Co. View Document
- Satish Parbhudial & Shameeza Ali Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC on 2015-01-15. View Document
- 101 Cooper Street Mgmt. LLC sold this property to L.P. Shared Equities Co. for $2,500,000.00 on 2014-12-23. View Document
- Satish Parbudial & Shameeza Ali sold this property to 101 Cooper Street Mgmt LLC for $0.00 on 2014-09-23. View Document
- Patrica Dowd Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2013-08-14. View Document
- Satish Parbhudial & Shameeza Ali took a mortgage for $932,793.00 from Mers on 2013-07-23. View Document
- Patricia Dowd sold this property to Satish Parbhudial & Shameeza Ali for $950,000.00 on 2013-07-23. View Document
- Patricia Dowd was granted Power of Attorney for Darmin Esq. Bachu on 2010-12-30 View Document
- Patricia Dowd took a mortgage for $760,000.00 from Mers on 2007-02-12. View Document
- Carlene Pinto & Erin Pinto & Mario Pinto sold this property to Patricia Dowd for $950,000.00 on 2007-02-12. View Document
- Luisa Pinto & Mario Pinto As Attorney In Fact sold this property to Mario Pinto for $0.00 on 2006-07-18. View Document
- Luisa Pinto & Carlos Pinto Satisfied their Mortgage with Margareta Graue on 2000-05-30. View Document
- Luis Pinto & Carlos Pinto took a mortgage for $0.00 from Margareta Graue on 1978-01-05. View Document
- Margareta Graue sold this property to Luisa Pinto & Carlos Pinto for $0.00 on 1978-01-05. View Document
- 9 Cooper St, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,844.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,144.0 sq. ft.
- Two Family Dwellings
- Two Family Brick
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.