Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Harold I Huttas sold this property to Gilles Kortzagadarian for $900,000.00 on 2012-08-22. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-07-09, Debtor: Gilles Kortzagadarian, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-06-06, Debtor: Harold I Huttas, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Christine R Richardson sold this property to Harold I Huttas for $845,000.00 on 2006-02-06. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-02-15, Debtor: Christine R Richardson, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2006-02-15, Debtor: Harold I Huttas, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-12-30, Debtor: Harold I Huttas, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-02-08, Debtor: Christine R Richardson, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-06-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $998,500 to $939,000 on 2012-03-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,067,000 to $998,500 on 2011-12-29 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,067,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on April 15, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2014.
- Corporate Owner: Nine Barrow Owners Corp, 9 Barrow Street #3F, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Andreu Bunis Mgmt Inc, Andrea Bunis, 45 W 45Th St #901, Ny, NY 10036
- Head Officer: Barry Einstein, 9 Barrow Street #7D, New York, NY 10011
- Officer: Alix David, 9 Barroe Street #2D, New York, NY 10011
- Site Manager: Ellsworth Ross,
- 9 Barrow St #7F, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 82.0ft x 111.75ft
- Condo Number
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 22,963.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,503.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 45,360.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 37,900.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Co-Op Within A Condominium
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.