Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Leonard M Amsterdam Satisfied their Mortgage with City Of New York on 2012-09-24. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2012-11-19, Debtor: L.L.C. 52 Arden Associates & L.L.C. 9-15 Adrian Associates, Secured Party: Inc. Enterprise Community Loan Fund, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to L.L.C. 52 Arden Associates & L.L.C. 9-15 Adrian Associates by Inc. Enterprise Community Loan Fund or 2012-10-24 View Document
- L.L.C. 52 Arden Associates & L.L.C. 9-15 Adrian Associates took a mortgage for $1,633,749.00 from Inc. Enterprise Community Loan Fund on 2012-10-24. View Document
- John Douglas Co-Trustee Amsterdam & Mark Lemle Co-Trustee Amsterdam & Leonard M. L/W/T Amsterdam & Erica Lemle F/B/O Amsterdam & Erica Lemle Co-Trustee Amsterdam sold this property to L.L.C. 9-15 Adrian Associates for $0.00 on 1997-04-22. View Document
- Leonard Mlwt Amsterdam & Erica L.Exec Amsterdam sold this property to Amsterdam Mark L Cotr & Amsterdam John D Cotr & Amsterdam Erica M Cotr & Amsterdam Erica L Fbo & Amsterdam Leonard Mlwt for $0.00 on 1986-09-16. View Document
- Leonard M Amsterdam took a mortgage for $0.00 from City Of New York on 1975-05-12. View Document
- Barich Corp sold this property to Leonard M Amsterdam for $0.00 on 1968-01-31. View Document
- Leonard M Amsterdam sold this property to Barich Corp for $0.00 on 1968-01-15. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 9-15 Adrian Assoc., Llc, 5925 Broadway, Bronx, NY 10463
- Managing Agent: Lemle & Wolff, Inc, James Catuogno, 5925 Broadway, Bronx, NY 10463
- Head Officer: Joseph Zitolo, 5925 Broadway, Bronx, NY 10463
- Site Manager: Daniel Olivo,
- 9 Adrian Ave, 10463
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 105.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 25,515.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,265.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 50,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,620.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 50th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 635 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 744 over the same period.
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 269 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 753 over the same period.