Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Warman Enterprises, LLC sold this property to Cholla 893 LLC for $26,500,000.00 on 2015-03-03. View Document
- Joyce Estate/ Fabrey & Judith Goldstein & Judith Green sold this property to Llc Warman Enterprises for $0.00 on 1998-02-06. View Document
- Judith F/K/A Goldstein & Joyce Fabrey & Nat Lwt Warman & Judith Green sold this property to Judith F/K/A Goldstein & Joyce Farey & Judith Green for $0.00 on 1990-11-30. View Document
- Judith F/K/A Goldstein & Joyce Fabrey & Judith Green & Fayelwt Warman sold this property to Joyce Fabrey & Judith Fka Goldstein & Judith Green for $0.00 on 1990-11-30. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-10-13. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Cmmsn View Document
- Inc. Faye Warman Enterp. Satisfied their Mortgage with 150 Park Row Rlty Cp. on 1984-09-17. View Document
- 150 Park Row Rlty Cp. & Maromar Estates Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Milton Etal Silverman & Maromar Estates Corp. on 1984-09-17. View Document
- Faye Warman Enterprises sold this property to Faye Dba Warman & Nat Warman & Fay Warman Enterprises for $0.00 on 1980-08-13. View Document
- On 1974-10-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 150 Park Row Realtycorp to Esther Shear. View Document
- 150 Park Row Realtycorp sold this property to Faye Warman Enterprises for $0.00 on 1974-09-16. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1974-09-16 between Faye Warman Enterprises and Esther Shear View Document
- Faye Warman Enterprises took a mortgage for $0.00 from 150 Park Row Realtycorp on 1974-09-16. View Document
- On 1970-09-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Milton Tr Silverman & United Sts Mtl Mcneetal & Max G Tr Sanchez & Sophie Tr Oschak & Henry Tr Challan & Isidore Tr Rothman & Walter V Tr Ronner to Esther Schear. View Document
- On 1970-09-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Maromar Estates Corp to Esther Shear. View Document
- 893 Broadway, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 27.5ft x 107.92ft
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,100.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 21,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,150.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 27,625.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,525.0 sq. ft.
- Hotel; Transient Occupancy-Midtown Manhattan Area
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.