Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jane Harriet As Co-Trustees Of Goldman & Louisa As Co-Trustee Of Little & Allan Howard As Co-Trustees Of Goldman & Sol L/W/T Goldman & Lillian Goldman Marital Trust sold this property to 206 West 104Th Street LLC for $0.00 on 2002-07-25. View Document
- Prominence Realty Corp sold this property to Lillian Goldman Martial Trust U/W Sol Goldman & Allan Howard Co-Trstee Goldman & Louisa Co-Trtees Little & Jane Harriet Co-Trtee Goldman for $0.00 on 1994-04-29. View Document
- On 1981-03-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Nathaniel Sokolski to Sol Goldman. View Document
- Artena Realty Inc sold this property to Prominence Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1980-10-20. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1980-10-20 between Artena Realty Inc and Nathanielm Sokolski View Document
- 896 Amsterdam Rlty &Cns sold this property to Artena Realty Inc for $0.00 on 1980-10-20. View Document
- On 1980-10-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Bank N America to Nathanielm Sokolski. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1975-11-12 between 896 Amsterdam Ave Etal and National Bank N America View Document
- On 1968-11-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Metropolitan Life Insura to Trade Bk And Tr Co. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 206 West 104Th Street Llc, 1185 Sixth Avenue #10TH F, New York, NY 10036
- Managing Agent: Michael Gaffney, 1185 Sixth Avenue #10TH F, New York, NY 10036
- Head Officer: Allan Goldman, 1185 Sixth Avenue #10TH F, New York, NY 10036
- Officer: Jane Goldman, 1185 Sixth Avenue #10TH F, New York, NY 10036
- Site Manager: Leonardo Meija,
- 892 Amsterdam Ave, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 125.92ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 75,803.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,707.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 81,848.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,752.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.