Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2010-04-05, Debtor: Ronald Krieb, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2010-03-17. Parties: Ronald Krieb, Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Peter Cascone & Rina Kleege sold this property to Dorothy S Globus & Stephen Edward Globus & Georgia Van Dyke & Stephen T Globus & Peter Van Dyke & Dorothy T Globus & Ronald Krieb for $1,750,000.00 on 2005-05-31. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2005-06-28, Debtor: Peter Cascone & Rina Cascone, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-03-30, Debtor: Ronald Krieb, Secured Party: Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-11-16, Debtor: Peter Cascone & Rina Cascone, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 28, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 889 Realty Inc, 889 Broadway, New York, NY 100031219
- Managing Agent: Self Managed, Dennis Carter, 889 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Dennis Carter, 889 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Alice Deutsch, 889 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Shareholder: None , , None 10003
- Site Manager: Ricardo Villegas,
- Lessee: 889 Realty Inc, Dennis Carter, 889 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- 889 Broadway #8A, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 55.08ft x 108.67ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- GORHAM BUILDING
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -44,140.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 26,375.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,765.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 34,287.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -9,852.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.