Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2016-02-22, Debtor: Scott Brothman, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Scott Brothman sold this property to Stefan Sterns for $1,440,000.00 on 2016-02-02. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2015-12-17, Debtor: Stefan Sterns, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Ellen Sherman sold this property to Scott Brothman for $825,000.00 on 2010-08-24. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2010-07-16, Debtor: Scott Brothman, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-02-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-11-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,595,000 to $1,495,000 on 2015-11-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,595,000 on 2015-10-08 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 28, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 889 Realty Inc, 889 Broadway, New York, NY 100031219
- Managing Agent: Self Managed, Dennis Carter, 889 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Dennis Carter, 889 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Alice Deutsch, 889 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Shareholder: None , , None 10003
- Site Manager: Ricardo Villegas,
- Lessee: 889 Realty Inc, Dennis Carter, 889 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- 889 Broadway #3B, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 55.08ft x 108.67ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- GORHAM BUILDING
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -44,140.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 26,375.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,765.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 34,287.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -9,852.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.