Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-05-20, Debtor: Ron Selwood & Ceclia Selwood, Secured Party: First Union Mortgage Corp, Assignee: View Document
- Cecilia Walsh sold this property to Milorad Malisic for $900,000.00 on 2015-04-29. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2015-05-01, Debtor: Milorad Malisic, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2001-01-10, Debtor: Ron Selwood & Cecilia Selwood, Secured Party: First Union Mortgagecorp., Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2000-11-28, Debtor: Samuel A. Thigpen, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2000-01-12, Debtor: Samuel A. Thigpen, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-05-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-04-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-02-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-01-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,175,000 on 2014-07-03 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 84-88 Charles St Owners Cop, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Arnold S Warwick, Matthew Warwick, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Alan Perna, 88 Charles St #1A, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Arleen Liquori, 84 Charles St #3, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Ricky Esquivel,
- 88 Charles St #2C3C, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 6,075.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,625.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 12,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,300.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.