Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2015-01-12. Parties: Toby Mclennan View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,750,000.00 dated 2011-02-16 between Toby Mclennan and Mers Inc As Nominee View Document
- On 2010-12-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to Mers Inc As Nominee For Hsbc Mortgage Corp. Usa. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-07-25. Parties: 88 Chambers Condominium View Document
- Release dated 2007-06-25 between Double Eight Chambers Ll and Brt Realty Trust View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-07-12. Parties: Brt Realty Trust, Double Eight Chambers Ll View Document
- Toby Mclennan took a mortgage for $2,000,000.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2007-06-15. View Document
- Toby Mclennan was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers At The 88 Chambers Condominium on 2007-06-15 View Document
- Double Eight Chambers, LLC sold this property to Toby Mclennan for $2,774,731.25 on 2007-06-15. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-06-20. Parties: 88 Chambers Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2007-05-25 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-05-25. Parties: 88 Chambers Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 88 Chambers Condo, 99 Madison Ave #5 FL, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: T George Rlty, Pekoe Teves, 99 Madison Ave #5 FLR, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Toby Mclellan, 88 Chambers Street #5, New York, NY 10007
- Site Manager: Robert Mango,
- 88 Chambers St #501, 10007
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 75.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 14,115.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,248.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 11,262.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,395.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 14,077.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,210.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.