Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Estate Of Lisa K. Bornstein & Gary Bornstein & Bornstein, Administratrix, June sold this property to Catherine Lee for $525,500.00 on 2014-11-24. View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2014-12-05. Parties: Catherine Lee, Meridian Residential Capital LLC, N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-11-18, Debtor: Catherine Lee, Secured Party: Meridian Residential Capital LLC, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-02-07, Debtor: Lawrence Liermann & Lorraine Liermann, Secured Party: Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association, Assignee: View Document
- Lawrence Liermann & Lorraine Liermann sold this property to Lisa Bornstein & Gary Bornstein for $395,000.00 on 2005-11-30. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-06-25, Debtor: Lawrence Liermann & Lorraine Liermann, Secured Party: Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-12-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-09-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $538,000 to $531,000 on 2014-07-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $538,000 on 2014-06-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $530,000 on 2014-06-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-12-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,250 on 2013-11-19 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,500 on 2013-10-29 View Listing
- 88 Bleecker St #4T, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 200.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 92,858.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,375.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 92,550.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,067.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 100,262.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,779.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.