Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-03-28. Parties: Lourdes A. Colmenar & Hermenegildo Colmenar, First Nationwide Bank View Document
- 363 Associates sold this property to L.L.C. 363 Associates for $0.00 on 1996-01-30. View Document
- On 1993-03-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Marine Midland Bankna to Family Assoc-57 Street. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-03-31 between Family Assoc-57 Street and 363 Associates View Document
- Lourdes A Colmenar & Hermenegildo Colmenar took a mortgage for $147,750.00 from First Nationwide Bk on 1988-07-18. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-09-29 between Marine Midland Bk and 363 Associates View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-08-27 between Na Marine Midland Bank and 363 Associates View Document
- Copeland Marie K. & Henry C. Copeland Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Industl Svgbk on 1986-05-12. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-02-28 between Marine Midland Bank and 363 Associates View Document
- 363 Associates took a mortgage for $235,000.00 from Marine Midland Bk on 1986-02-28. View Document
- On 1986-02-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Paul H Zagat & Co Inc to Marine Midland Bk Na. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1986-02-28. Parties: 363 Associates, Marine Midland Bk View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1982-09-24. Parties: Inc Paul H. Zagat & Co. View Document
- 363 Associates took a mortgage for $264,000.00 from Inc. Paul H. Zagat & Co. on 1982-09-24. View Document
- Inc Paul H. Zagat & Co. sold this property to 363 Associates for $0.00 on 1982-09-21. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1976-08-06 between Phoenix Realty Corp and Prudential Savings Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1972-09-18 between Broadway Savings Bank and Phoenix Realty Corp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 363 Associates,Llc, 1881 Broadway #4FL, New York, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Aj Clarke Re Corp, Stephen Denardo, 1881 Broadway #4FL, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Harvey Clarke C/O Aj Clarke Re C, 1881 Broadway #4FL, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Pedro Mieles,
- 878 9th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 20.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 15,040.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,750.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 4,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,290.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 20,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,710.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.