Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-07-17, Debtor: Chris-Mac LLC, Secured Party: First Republic Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Chris-Mac LLC by First Republic Bank or 2013-07-01 View Document
- Chris-Mac LLC took a mortgage for $2,000,000.00 from First Republic Bank on 2013-07-01. View Document
- Chris-Mac Co. sold this property to Chris-Mac LLC for $0.00 on 2002-03-27. View Document
- On 1987-09-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Marjoriel/W/ Rittwagen & Florence Schaefer to Florence R. Ak Schaefer & Florence Schaefer. View Document
- On 1987-06-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Florence Exec Schaefer & Elsie Lwt Nimis & Thelma Exec Maurer to Elaine T Maurer. View Document
- Twelve Dollar Realty sold this property to Chris Mac Co for $0.00 on 1978-03-07. View Document
- Twelve Dollar Realty took a mortgage for $0.00 from Florence R Schaefer & Marjorie Rittwagen & Elsie Nimis on 1978-03-07. View Document
- Marjorie Rittwagen & Elsie Nimis & Florence Schaefer sold this property to Twelve Dollar Realty for $0.00 on 1978-03-07. View Document
- Lillie Aka Adolphe & Lillie Adolphi sold this property to Florence R Schaefer & Marjorie Rittwagen & Elsie Nimis for $0.00 on 1966-10-05. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Chris-Mac Llc., 200 Park Avenue South #10TH, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Abs Partners Real Estate, Llc, Michael Sass, 200 Park Avenue South #10TH F, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Jason Fein, 200 Park Avenue South #10TH, New York, NY 10003
- Shareholder: Estate/Kenneth Hovland C/O Greg Schenker, 555 5Th Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Shareholder: Altman Dynasty Trust C/O Greg Shenker, 200 Park Avenue South #10TH, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Fiore De Rosa,
- 87 Christopher St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 91.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 7,826.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,124.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 4,550.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,400.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,787.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,837.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.