Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Lucrezia Macri sold this property to Emmanuel Bargues for $520,000.00 on 2012-08-24.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2012082400434001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2012000389452Document Date: 2012-08-24
Recorded Date: 2012-10-01
Modified Date: 2012-10-01Document Amount: $520,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
87 BARROW STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10014, US
266 ELIZABETH STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10012, US
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-08-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,500 to $3,450 on 2016-07-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,450 to $3,500 on 2016-06-16 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-06-16 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-02-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,600 to $3,450 on 2015-12-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,950 to $3,600 on 2015-11-29 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,950 on 2015-11-21 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 11, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Morton Barrow Owners Corp, 411 Lafayette St #6TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Mack Edge Management Llc, Soraya Lall, 411 Lafayette Street #6TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Lynette Barkley, 411 Lafayette St #6TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Alberto Bianchinotti, 411 Lafayette St #6TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- 87 Barrow St #B6H, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 125.0ft
- Condo Number
- Coop Number
- West Village
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 86,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -20,765.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 50,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -56,765.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 162,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 55,735.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Co-Op Within A Condominium
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.