Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- John S Pereira Ch7 Trustee Of Connies Trading Corp sold this property to 862 9Th Ave. Associates LLC for $5,182,157.50 on 2012-10-10. View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2012-05-01. Parties: Connie'S Trading Corp., Dominic Garritano, Nyre Ninth LLC View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2012-05-01. Parties: Connie'S Trading Corp., Dominic Garritano, Ntre Ninth LLC View Document
- Asgn Of Asgn Of L&R (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2012-05-01. Parties: Dominic Garritano, Nyre Ninth LLC View Document
- On 2002-04-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dominic Garritano to Nyre Ninth LLC. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2010-01-21, Debtor: Connie'S Trading Corp, Secured Party: Dominic Garritano, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Connie'S Trading Corp by Dominic Garritano or 2009-08-14 View Document
- Connie'S Trading Corp took a mortgage for $3,000,000.00 from Dominic Garritano on 2009-08-14. View Document
- Connie'S Trading Corp. sold this property to Connie'S Trading Corp. for $4,224,025.00 on 2009-08-14. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2009-08-28, Debtor: Connie'S Trading Corp., Secured Party: Dominic Garritano, Assignee: View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-11-14. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1985-09-30. View Document
- Connie'S Trading Corp. took a mortgage for $0.00 from Arfanis George N. on 1968-12-26. View Document
- Arfanis George N. sold this property to Connie'S Trading Corp for $0.00 on 1968-12-26. View Document
- 862 9th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.0ft x 70.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 10,113.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,097.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,920.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,904.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.