Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2015-04-28. Parties: Olivier Schmitt, Ncb, FSB, National Cooperative Bank, NA View Document
- 855-79 LLC sold this property to Olivier Schmitt for $360,000.00 on 2015-01-16. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2014-12-23, Debtor: Steven Cooperman, Secured Party: Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-12-10, Debtor: Olivier Schmitt, Secured Party: Ncb, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- Steven Cooperman sold this property to 855-79 LLC for $130,000.00 on 2012-10-01. View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-08-28. Parties: Steven Cooperman, As Trustee C/O Gmac Deutsche Bank National Trust, Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2003-10-30, Debtor: Steven Cooperman, Secured Party: As Trustee C/O Gmac Deutsche Bank National Trust, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-01-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-11-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $389,000 to $365,000 on 2014-10-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $399,000 to $389,000 on 2014-10-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-08-26 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-08-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $399,000 on 2014-06-03 View Listing
- 857 9th Ave #4A, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 29.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 17,458.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,238.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 18,850.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,630.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.