Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Clinton Housing Development Fund Corporation took a mortgage for $709,998.00 from Nyc Hpd on 1999-06-29. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-06-29 between Inc. Clinton Housing Development Co. & Clinton Housing Development Fund Corp. and Dept. Of Housing Preservation And Development View Document
- Nyc Hpd sold this property to Clinton Housing Development Fund Corporation for $0.00 on 1999-06-08. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1999-06-22, Debtor: Clinton House Development Fund Corporation, Secured Party: City Of New York Dept. Of Housing Presv. & Devel., Assignee: View Document
- Finance Admins Cityny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1976-04-30. View Document
- Kiljon Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Turnpike Capital Corp on 1976-02-11. View Document
- Release dated 1975-11-19 between City Of New York and Kiljon Realty Corp View Document
- Kiljon Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Tagan Realty Co Inc on 1975-01-23. View Document
- On 1974-03-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Abraham I Rosner & Benedict Esq Ginsberg & A I Rosner Associates to Turnpike Capital Corp. View Document
- On 1974-03-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Molly Weiser to Chase Capital Corp. View Document
- Finance Adminstrator sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1971-01-28. View Document
- On 1970-12-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Weiser Frank M to Weiser Molly. View Document
- On 1969-08-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Baskt Ellen & Baskst Alvin to Ginsberg Benedict & A. I. Rosner Ass, INC & Rosner Abraham L.. View Document
- Kiljon Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $0.00 from Marus Trading Co. on 1968-01-22. View Document
- 856 9Th Ave Realtycorp sold this property to Kiljon Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1968-01-17. View Document
- On 1968-01-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mendez Joanne R. to D Angelia Louise. View Document
- 856 9Th Ave Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Mendez Joanne R. on 1966-03-31. View Document
- 856 9th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.75ft x 70.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 10,848.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,638.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 11,713.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,503.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.