Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1999-12-23. Parties: Wai Loon Inc. View Document
- Wai-Loon Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. China-Mott Assoc. on 1984-01-03. View Document
- Wai-Loon Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from China Mott Assoc Inc on 1978-11-29. View Document
- China-Mott Assoc Inc sold this property to Wai-Loon Inc for $0.00 on 1978-11-29. View Document
- Inter-Loyal Properties sold this property to China-Mott Assoc Inc for $0.00 on 1978-11-29. View Document
- On 1978-02-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Edward Salvage to Bertha Collins & Charlotte Weisman & Eugene J Weisman. View Document
- On 1972-04-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fort West Equities Inc & Framin Realty Corp to Bertha Collins & Charlotte Weisman & Edward Salvage & Eugene J Weisman. View Document
- Inter Loyal Properties took a mortgage for $0.00 from Frannin Rlty Corp & Fort West Equities Inc on 1971-08-23. View Document
- Inc. Fort West Equities sold this property to Inter Loyal Properties for $0.00 on 1971-08-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-11-04 between Fort West Equities Inc & Franmin Realty Corp and Ritam Realty Corp & Jervin & 180 Eldridge St Rltycrp & Idalouis Realty Corp View Document
- Franmin Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Ritam Realty Corp & Jervin Realty Corp & 180 Eldridge St Rltycrp & Idalouis Realty Corp on 1966-04-29. View Document
- Idalouis Realty Corp sold this property to Fort West Equities Inc for $0.00 on 1966-04-29. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 19, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Wai-Loon Inc, 85 Chrystie Street, New York City, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Steve Wong, 85 Chrystie Street, New York City, NY 10002
- Head Officer: Steve Wong, 85 Chrystie Street, New York City, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Steve Wong,
- 85 Chrystie St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.58ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,496.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,681.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 14,820.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,642.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,055.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,877.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.