Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- David J Uyttendaele & Blanche Uyttendaele Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2014-09-30. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $950,000.00 dated 2014-08-29 between David J Uyttendaele & Blanche Uyttendaele and Goldman Sachs Bank Usa View Document
- David J Uyttendaele & Blanche Uyttendaele took a mortgage for $235,685.58 from Goldman Sachs Bank Usa on 2014-08-29. View Document
- On 2014-08-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jpmorgan Chase Bank N.A. to Goldman Sachs Bank Usa. View Document
- David J Uyttendaele & Blanche Uyttendaele took a mortgage for $359,650.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2006-04-27. View Document
- David J Uyttendaele & Blanche Uyttendaele took a mortgage for $765,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2005-06-23. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2005-07-14, Debtor: L.P. Broadway 13Th Associates, Secured Party: Bank Leumi Usa, Assignee: View Document
- Release dated 2005-06-23 between Broadway 13Th Associates, Lp., and Bank Leumi Usa View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2005-07-14. Parties: Bank Leumi Usa, Broadway - 13Th Associates, L.P., View Document
- David J Uyttendaele & Blanche Uyttendaele was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers Of on 2005-06-23 View Document
- Columbus-Broadway Realty Corp & L.P. Broadway-13Th Associates sold this property to David J Uyttendaele & Blanche Uyttendaele for $1,431,965.78 on 2005-06-23. View Document
- Maps filed 2005-02-04 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-02-04. Parties: The 835 Broadway Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 18, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: 835 Broadway Condominium, 60 E 13Th St, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Blue Woods Mgmt Group, Donald Wilson, 307 Seventh Ave, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Donald Wilson, 60 E 13Th St, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Angelo Petti, 60 E 13Th St, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Angelo Petti,
- 835 Broadway #3W, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.83ft x 135.02ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 16,856.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,043.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 29,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,501.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 31,850.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,951.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.