Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Arp Midtown Assets LLC & Bamj Midtown Assets LLC & Murray Midtown Assets, LLC by Signature Bank or 2014-11-14 View Document
- Arp Midtown Assets LLC & Bamj Midtown Assets LLC & Murray Midtown Assets, LLC took a mortgage for $12,500,000.00 from Signature Bank on 2014-11-14. View Document
- Lor Realty Company, LLC sold this property to Murray Midtown Assets LLC & Arp Midtown Assets LLC & Bamj Midtown Assets LLC for $10,500,000.00 on 2014-11-14. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-11-17, Debtor: Arp Midtown Assets LLC & Bamj Midtown Assets LLC & Murray Midtown Assets, LLC, Secured Party: Signature Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Gamo Realty Co. sold this property to Llc Lor Realty Company for $0.00 on 2000-04-12. View Document
- Ofra Zivyon was granted Power of Attorney for Leah Rapoport on 2000-05-31 View Document
- Sima Finkelshtein was granted Power of Attorney for Nathan Chinich on 2000-05-31 View Document
- Inc. Pecan Realty Satisfied their Mortgage with 824 Realty Corporation on 2000-05-09. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1999-01-21, Debtor: Ali Mohamed Alsaydi, Secured Party: Levites Organization, Assignee: View Document
- On 1982-02-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 824 Realty Corp. to George Est/Of Constans. View Document
- Pecan Realty Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from 824 Realty Corp on 1977-04-01. View Document
- Pecan Realty Inc sold this property to Gamo Realty Co for $0.00 on 1977-04-01. View Document
- 824 Realty Corp sold this property to Pecan Realty Inc for $0.00 on 1977-04-01. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 23, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Murray Midtown Assets Llc, 507 West 186 Street #A4, New York, NY 10033
- Managing Agent: Park Ave South Mgmt, Maurice Mckenzie, 507 West 186 Street #A4, New York, NY 10033
- Head Officer: Edward Ostad, 507 West 186 Street #A4, New York, NY 10033
- Site Manager: Dyshan Toribio,
- 826 9th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,866.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,066.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.