Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Correction Deed filed 2015-01-05 View Document
- Sol L/W/T/ Goldman & Louisa As Co-Trustees Little & Allan Howard As Co-Trustees Goldman & Lillian Goldman Marital Trust & Jane Harriet As Co-Trustees Goldman sold this property to 812-816 Broadway LLC for $0.00 on 2002-07-25. View Document
- Gsl Enterprises Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with David Bobrow & Edwin Bobrow & Edwin As Executor Bobrow & David As Executor Bobrow & Emma Bobrow & Reuben R. Asexecutor Mandel & Abraham D. L/W/T Bobrow on 2002-04-19. View Document
- Gsl Enterprises Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Bobrow Properties Co. on 2002-04-19. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2000-01-07 between Bobrow Properties Co. and Sol Goldman & Lillian Marital Trust Goldman & Allan Co-Trustee Goldman & Louisa Co-Trustees Little & Jane Co-Trustees Goldman View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1996-06-06 between Bobrow Properties Co. and Allan Co-Trustee Goldman & Sol U/W Goldman & Louisa Co-Trustee Little & Lillian Marital Trust U/W Goldman & Jane Co-Trustee Goldman View Document
- Inc. Gsl Enterprises sold this property to Louisa Co-Trtee Little & Jane Harriet Co-Trtee Goldman & Allan Howard Co-Trtee Goldman & Lillian Goldman Marital Trt U/W /Sol Goldman for $0.00 on 1994-04-29. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-03-18 between Bobrow Properties Co and Gsl Enterprises Inc View Document
- Bobrow Properties Co Satisfied their Mortgage with Bobrow Sales Assoc Inc on 1987-01-12. View Document
- On 1987-01-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Rennold Wacht to Sol Goldman. View Document
- On 1986-05-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Joren Realty to Rennold Wacht. View Document
- Bobrow Properties Co. sold this property to Inc. Gsl Enterprises for $0.00 on 1983-02-23. View Document
- Inc. Gsl Enterprises took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Bobrow Properties Co. on 1983-03-08. View Document
- On 1982-05-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Joren Realty to Rennold Wacht. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-12-27. Parties: Joseph Rosenblatt View Document
- On 1979-12-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Prudential Savings Bank to Joseph B Rosenblatt. View Document
- Bobrow Properties Co took a mortgage for $0.00 from Bobrow Sales Assoc Inc on 1979-12-27. View Document
- Bobrow Properties Co took a mortgage for $0.00 from Joren Realty Inc on 1979-12-27. View Document
- Joren Realty Inc sold this property to Bobrow Properties Co for $0.00 on 1979-12-27. View Document
- 816 Broadway, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.08ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,627.52 sq. ft.
Remaining -2.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,048.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,418.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,302.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,672.0 sq. ft.
- Loft Buildings
- Loft; With Retail Stores Other Than Type One
- Land Use
- Industrial & Manufacturing Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.