Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Francois Rouille sold this property to Marie-Claude Rouille & Gilbert Rouille for $0.00 on 2011-10-12. View Document
- Evelyne Talhouarn sold this property to Evelyne Talhouarn & Cathy Talhouarn Hellec for $0.00 on 2011-04-19. View Document
- Yury Heron sold this property to Bella Bimshtein-Heron & Yury Heron for $0.00 on 2009-08-06. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2007-12-17, Debtor: Dana Forbes, Secured Party: N.A Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- 453 West 54Th Street Housing Development Fund Corp sold this property to Dana Forbes for $50,000.00 on 2007-06-21. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-05-23, Debtor: Dana Forbes, Secured Party: N.A Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-06-08. Parties: 453 West 54 St Hsg Etc View Document
- 453 West 54 St Hsg Etc took a mortgage for $1.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1991-07-12. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to 453 West 54 St Hsg Etc for $0.00 on 1991-06-27. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-10-20. Parties: 54 Street Assocs, Bank Leumi Tr Co Ofny View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
- W P Cameron Inc sold this property to 453 West 54Th St Rlty for $0.00 on 1976-08-25. View Document
- Tidewater Propertiesinc sold this property to W P Cameron Realty Inc for $0.00 on 1975-09-16. View Document
- Jafin Properties Inc sold this property to Tidewater Propertiesinc for $0.00 on 1975-03-31. View Document
- Jafin Properties Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Florence Schlett on 1969-02-21. View Document
- Florence Schlett sold this property to Jafin Properties Inc for $0.00 on 1969-02-21. View Document
- 812 10th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.08ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,098.16 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,524.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,048.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,474.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,302.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,728.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.