Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-11-10. Parties: The Bank Of East Asia Ltd., Eng Bing Sun Realty Corp. View Document
- Eng Bing Sun Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with The Bank Of East Asia Ltd. on 2004-09-14. View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1994-08-08. Parties: Eng Bing Sun Realtycorp., Bank Of East Asia Ltd. View Document
- Talk Chin Lee & Kwe Heong Lee Satisfied their Mortgage with Chan Division Corp. on 1989-09-25. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1989-08-07. Parties: Eng Bing Sun Realtycorp, Bank Of East Asia Ltd. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1989-08-07, Debtor: Eng Bing Sun Realtycorp., Secured Party: Bank Of East Asia Ltd., Assignee: View Document
- On 1989-08-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Eng Bing Sun Rty Corp to Bank/ East Asia Ltd. View Document
- On 1989-08-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Central Funding Co to Frank Chan. View Document
- Eng Bing Sun Realtycp took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Bank Of East Asia Ltd on 1989-08-04. View Document
- Kwe Heong Lee sold this property to Eng Bing Sun Realtycorp for $0.00 on 1982-05-13. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1982-06-02. Parties: Kwe Heong Lee & Taik Chin Lee View Document
- On 1981-05-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Frank Chan to Central Funding Co. View Document
- Kwe Heong Lee & Taik Chin Lee sold this property to Kwe Heong Lee for $0.00 on 1977-07-29. View Document
- On 1976-07-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chan Division Corp to Frank Chan. View Document
- Kwe Heong Lee & Taik Chin Lee took a mortgage for $0.00 from Chan Division Corp on 1976-06-28. View Document
- Chan Division Corp sold this property to Kwe Heong Lee & Taik Chin Lee for $0.00 on 1976-06-28. View Document
- Chan Division Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Alleva Aldo & Nanni Vincent on 1967-06-16. View Document
- 81 Division St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 50.33ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 4,327.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,827.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 7,548.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,048.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 8,177.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,677.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.