Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- James Bleakley & Lynn Murray Spalding sold this property to Melissa Garza for $0.00 on 2002-03-05. View Document
- Melissa Garza took a mortgage for $428,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2002-04-15. View Document
- Melissa Garza was granted Power of Attorney for 63 Downing Street Condominium on 2002-04-15 View Document
- Christinea. Spletzer Satisfied their Mortgage with Independence Savingsbank on 2002-02-12. View Document
- James Jr. Bleakley & Lynn Murray Spaloing was granted Power of Attorney for 63 Downing Street Condominium on 2001-04-30 View Document
- Christinea. Spletzer sold this property to James Jr. Bleakley & Lynn Murray Spalding for $0.00 on 2001-02-05. View Document
- Christinea. Spletzer took a mortgage for $170,800.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2000-05-11. View Document
- Christinea. Spletzer took a mortgage for $175,000.00 from Independence Savingsbank on 1997-07-15. View Document
- Amy Hartmann & Amy Hartmann Massie sold this property to Christinea. Spletzer for $0.00 on 1997-05-15. View Document
- Amy Hartmann Massie was granted Power of Attorney for Kurt Hartmann on 1997-07-15 View Document
- On 1996-11-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Polifly Savings Andloan Association to First Natonal Bank Of Chicago. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Downing Court Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Gerald Finkel, 63 Downing St #8C, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Aja-Reigh Brewster, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Aja-Reigh Brewster,
- 80 Carmine St #8D, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 86.39ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 38,724.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,280.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 22,514.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,930.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 73,170.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 38,726.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.