Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Steven R. Gordon took a mortgage for $47,800.00 from Administrator/The Small Business Administration on 2002-04-24. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2000-06-14. Parties: Steven R. Gordon, Roslyn Savings Bank View Document
- Steven R. Gordon took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Roslyn Savings Bank on 2000-05-22. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1999-10-27. Parties: Steven Gordon, Roslyn Savings Bank View Document
- Steven R. Gordon took a mortgage for $55,000.00 from Roslyn Savings Bank on 1999-05-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-05-03 between Steven R. Gordon and Roslyn National Mortgage Corporation View Document
- On 1999-02-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Roslyn Savings Bank to Roslyn National Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1998-06-22. Parties: Bipin G. Shah, First Federal Savings Loan Association Rochester View Document
- On 1998-05-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Residential First to Roslyn Savings Bank. View Document
- Steven R. Gordon took a mortgage for $240,300.00 from Inc. Residential First on 1997-07-31. View Document
- Steven R. Gordon was granted Power of Attorney for Downing Court Condominium on 1997-07-31 View Document
- Bipin Shah sold this property to Steven R. Gordon for $0.00 on 1997-05-23. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1996-04-26. Parties: Downing Court Condominium View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1995-12-13. Parties: Downing Street Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Downing Court Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Gerald Finkel, 63 Downing St #8C, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Aja-Reigh Brewster, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Aja-Reigh Brewster,
- 80 Carmine St #7D, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 86.39ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 38,724.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,280.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 22,514.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,930.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 73,170.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 38,726.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.