Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Commissioner/Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1993-02-03. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1988-10-06. View Document
- 8 East 12Th Associates Satisfied their Mortgage with Lynn Hurwitz Zelevansky & Richard S. Hull & Marjory F. Hull & Shirley Robinowitz & Jacob Hurwitz on 1987-07-17. View Document
- S.L. Green Satisfied their Mortgage with 8 East 12Th Associates on 1985-12-20. View Document
- Maps filed 1985-04-01 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-04-01. Parties: G.D.S. Realty Corp. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1985-01-15. Parties: D.G.S Realty Corporation View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1984-12-06. Parties: New York Telephone Co. View Document
- S.L. Green sold this property to G.D.S. Realty Corp. for $0.00 on 1984-01-20. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1984-03-21. Parties: G.D.S. Realty Corp View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1984-03-21 between 12/12 Realty Associates and G.D.S. Realty Corp View Document
- S.L. Green took a mortgage for $293,333.24 from 8 East 12Th Associates on 1983-08-09. View Document
- 8 E 12Th Associates sold this property to S.L. Green for $0.00 on 1983-06-15. View Document
- 8 E 12Th Assocs Ltd took a mortgage for $0.00 from Lynn H Et Al Zclevansky & Jacob Hurwitz on 1981-02-17. View Document
- Jacob Hurwitz & Richard S Hull & Shirley Robinowitz & Marjory F Hull & Berkeley Propertiesco & Lynn H Zelevansky sold this property to 8 East 12 Assocs Ltd for $0.00 on 1981-02-17. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
- On 1975-08-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from New York Savings Bank to Esther Hurwit & Jack Hurwitz. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 8 E 12th St, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 103.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,878.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -19,776.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,486.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,169.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,776.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,878.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.