Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Bella Meyer Simonds & Bella Meyer was granted Power of Attorney for Eight East Twelfth Condominium on 1999-09-10 View Document
- J. Barrie Shepherd & First Presbyterian Church In The City Of New York sold this property to Bella Meyer & Bella Meyer Simonds for $0.00 on 1999-07-30. View Document
- Bella Meyer Simonds & Bella Meyer took a mortgage for $801,209.76 from Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company on 1999-09-10. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-09-10 between Bella Meyer Simonds & Bella Meyer and Emigrant Mtge. Co. Inc. View Document
- On 1999-09-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Emigrant Mtge. Co. Inc. to Emigrant Savings Bank. View Document
- On 1999-09-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First Presbyterian Church In The City Of New York to Emigrant Mtge. Co. Inc.. View Document
- Phyllis Aka Weisbart & Phyllis Weisbart Litoff & Mel Litoff sold this property to J. Barrie Shepherd & First Presbyterian Etc for $0.00 on 1992-04-15. View Document
- J. Barrie Shepherd took a mortgage for $417,500.00 from First Presbyterian Etc on 1992-04-22. View Document
- J Barrie Shepherd & First Presbyterian Etc was granted Power of Attorney for Eight East Twelfth Cb/M on 1992-04-22 View Document
- Weisbart Weisbart & Mel Litoff Satisfied their Mortgage with James A. Vicari & Lynette W. Vicari on 1991-06-13. View Document
- Lynette Wesley Vicari & James A. Vicari Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Svgs Bank N.Y.Fsb on 1986-12-10. View Document
- Phyllis Weisbart & Mel Litoff was granted Power of Attorney for Eight East 12Th Cd Bd/Mg on 1986-09-08 View Document
- Phyllis Weisbart & Mel Litoff took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Lynette W Vicari & James A Vicari on 1986-09-08. View Document
- Lynette Wesley Vicari & James A. Vicari sold this property to Phyllis Weisbart for $0.00 on 1986-09-02. View Document
- Lynette Wesley Vicari & James A. Vicari was granted Power of Attorney for Eight East 12Th Cd Bd/Mg on 1986-01-06 View Document
- Release dated 1986-01-06 between Lynn Hurwitz Zelevansky & Richard S. Hull & Marjory F. Hull & Shirley Robinowitz & Jacob Hurwitz and 8 East 12Th Associates View Document
- Lynette Wesley Vicari & James A Vicari took a mortgage for $179,000.00 from Dime Savings Bk FSB on 1986-01-06. View Document
- G.D.S. Realty Corp sold this property to Lynette Wesley Vicari & Stephen A. Vicari for $0.00 on 1985-12-05. View Document
- Maps filed 1985-04-01 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-04-01. Parties: G.D.S. Realty Corp. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: East Twelfth Condominium, 300 West 55Th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Hoffman Management, Mark Hoffman, 300 West 55Th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Andrew Eckstein, 300 West 55Th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Officer: Mark Hoffman, 300 West 55Th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Dean Khan,
- 8 E 12th St #8, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 103.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,878.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -19,776.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,486.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,169.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,776.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,878.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.