Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-02-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,200 to $4,150 on 2015-12-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-12-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-09-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,500 to $4,200 on 2015-09-01 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,500 on 2015-08-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2011-11-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,300 to $4,000 on 2011-10-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,300 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 20, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 791 Broadway Llc, 60 East 11Th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Debra Cohen, 60 East 11Th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Bijan Nassi, 60 East 11Th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Shareholder: Bijan Nassi, 60 East 11Th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Debra Cohen,
- 791 Broadway #201, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.92ft x 98.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,256.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 123.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 14,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,267.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 15,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,467.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.