Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing price was changed from $5,500 to $5,000 on 2016-10-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,600 to $5,500 on 2016-10-14 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,600 on 2016-07-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-10-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,895 to $5,000 on 2013-07-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2013-07-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-11-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,995 to $4,895 on 2012-08-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,400 to $4,995 on 2012-07-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,400 on 2012-07-02 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 30, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Managing Agent: Jeannette Hom, 79 Baxter Street #2, New York City, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Jeannette Hom,
- Joint Owner: Martin Chin, 79 Baxter St., Nyc, NY 10013
- Joint Owner: Jeannette Hom, 79 Baxter St. #2, Nyc, NY 10013
- 79 Baxter St #1, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,235.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,165.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,415.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.