Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Gloria Flanagan Satisfied their Mortgage with 788 Flanglor Realtycorp. on 1999-01-05. View Document
- On 1999-01-05 Teresa Downey partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- On 1999-01-05 Louis E. Brusco partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- On 1999-01-05 John F. Brusco partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- On 1998-12-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Gloria Flanagan to Reliance Federal Savings Bank. View Document
- Gloria Flanagan was granted Power of Attorney for Edward Flanagan on 1998-12-18 View Document
- Gloria Flanagan took a mortgage for $325,000.00 from Reliance Federal Savings Bank on 1998-12-18. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1998-10-07, Debtor: Gloria Flanagan, Secured Party: Reliance Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- On 1984-02-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 788 Flanglor Rlty Corp to Louis Tr Brusco & Teresa Tr Downey & Gloria Tr Flanagan & John Tr Brusco & Fiore Lwt Brusco. View Document
- Gloria Flanagan took a mortgage for $55,000.00 from 788 Flanglor Realtycorp on 1983-04-28. View Document
- 788 Flanglor Realtycorp sold this property to Gloria Flanagan for $0.00 on 1982-11-01. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-08-02. Parties: Miriam Kander View Document
- Joseph Eubanks sold this property to 788 Flanglen Realtycorp for $0.00 on 1979-05-31. View Document
- Amsterdam 788 Realty sold this property to Joseph Eubanks for $0.00 on 1979-05-31. View Document
- Lincoln Park Realtyco sold this property to Amsterdam 788 Realty for $0.00 on 1978-12-20. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1978-04-03. Parties: Richard Est Kander View Document
- On 1977-01-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Amsterdam 98Th St Corp to Richard Kander. View Document
- Bruscos Bar & Restaurant sold this property to Lincoln Park Realtyco for $0.00 on 1976-05-03. View Document
- Bruscos Bar & Restaurant took a mortgage for $0.00 from Amsterdam-98Th St Corp on 1976-05-03. View Document
- Amsterdam 98Th St Corp sold this property to Bruscos Bar & Restaurant for $0.00 on 1976-05-03. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Individual Owner: Edward Flanagan, 766 Amsterdam Ave, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Santo Osso,
- 788 Amsterdam Ave, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 84.17ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 12,666.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,291.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,676.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,301.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.