Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ronald S. Friedman & Loomis J.Jr. Grossman sold this property to 783 Ninth Avenue Limited Liability Company for $0.00 on 1995-01-01. View Document
- On 1994-09-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ninth Avenue Associates to Patricia K. Grossman. View Document
- Albit Equities Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with 783 9Th Associates on 1993-11-29. View Document
- Albit Equities Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with M.J. Realty Co. on 1989-12-07. View Document
- On 1989-12-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Amalgamated Bank Ny to Mj Realty Co. View Document
- On 1989-05-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 783 9 Associates to Lawrence Silverstein. View Document
- James P. Prince sold this property to Loomis J.Jr. Grossman for $0.00 on 1986-11-03. View Document
- Albit Equities Corp sold this property to Ronald S Friedman & Loomis J Grossman & James P Prince for $0.00 on 1986-01-31. View Document
- Hararn Realty Corp sold this property to Tangley Inc for $0.00 on 1967-07-24. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-10-13 between Hararn Realty Corp and Excelsior Savings Bank View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1966-09-26. Parties: Excelsior Savings Bank & Laura Lille View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1966-09-26. Parties: Excelsior Savings Bank & Louis Greenhut View Document
- Hararn Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Excelsior Savings Bank on 1966-09-26. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 783 Ninth Avenue Llc, 14 Penn Plaza #2010, New York, NY 10122
- Managing Agent: Friedman Management Corp, Sal Radoncic, 14 Penn Plaza #2010, New York, NY 10122
- Head Officer: Adam Stryker, 14 Penn Plaza #2010, New York, NY 10122
- Officer: Adam Stryker, 14 Penn Plaza #2010, New York, NY 10122
- Site Manager: Carmen Perez,
- 783 9th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.42ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,425.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,625.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.