Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
sold this property to for $525,000.00 on 2004-11-02.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2004102901541001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2004000744615Document Date: 2004-11-02
Recorded Date: 2004-12-02
Modified Date: 2004-12-02Document Amount: $525,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-11-03, Debtor: Brett E Williams, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2004102602355001
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2004000679720Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2004-11-03
Modified Date: 2004-11-03Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
DebtorWILLIAMS, BRETT E
39 GROVE STREET, UNIT 4R
NEW YORK, NY 10014, US
Secured PartyWELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.
405 SOUTHWEST FIFTH STREET
DES MOINES, IA 55309, US
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Rented on 2014-11-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-11-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,450 to $4,900 on 2014-09-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-09-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-10-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,900 to $5,450 on 2013-07-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,900 on 2013-06-07 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 12, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Seventy Eight Tenants Corp, 80 East 11Th Street #4056, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Cfa Management, Inc., Carole Ferrara, 80 East 11Th Street #405, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Carole Ferrara, 80 East 11Th Street #405, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Carole Ferrara,
- 78 Charles St #4R, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 27.42ft x 95.58ft
- Coop Number
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 6,369.03 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,530.97 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 12,580.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,680.8 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.