Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2011-02-08. Parties: Elaine Gim & Calvin Moy & Warren Chan & Philip Moy & Raymond Chan & Kenneth Chan & Don Moy & Carol Chan & Corinne Vega, Inc. 82 Bayard Company View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-06-11. Parties: People Of The State Of New York View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-12-16. Parties: New York City Dept Of Finance View Document
- Et. Al. Kong Wong sold this property to Yip Shuen Ng for $0.00 on 2006-04-24. View Document
- Elaine Gim & Calvin Moy & Warren Chan & Philip Moy & Raymond Chan & Corinne Vega & Kenneth Chan & Don Moy & Carol Chan & David Chan sold this property to 82 Bayard Comany Inc for $0.00 on 1998-03-04. View Document
- Don Et Al Moy Satisfied their Mortgage with Augustus Etal Sbarboro on 1982-12-07. View Document
- Carol Chan & Elaine Gim & Don Moy & David Chan & Calvin Moy sold this property to Elaine Gim & Calvin Moy & Philip Moy & Don Moy & Carol Chan & David Chan for $0.00 on 1972-01-20. View Document
- Carol Chan & Elaine Gim & Don Moy & David Chan & Calvin Moy took a mortgage for $0.00 from Andrew Sbarboro & Lincoln Sbarboro & Augustus B Sbarboro & Julia B Sbarboro on 1972-01-18. View Document
- Lincoln Sbarbaro & Julia B Sbarbaro & Augustus B Sbarbaro & Andrew Sbarbaro sold this property to Carol Chan & Elaine Gim & Don Moy & David Chan & Calvin Moy for $0.00 on 1972-01-18. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 82 Bayard Co Inc, 82 Bayard Street #2, New York City, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: 82 Bayard Company, Inc., Raymond Chan, 82 Bayard Street, New York City, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Raymond Chan, 82 Bayard St #APT 2, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Carol Chan, 82 Bayard Street, New York City, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Raymond Chan,
- 78 Bayard St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 84.0ft x 50.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 14,448.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,060.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 25,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,692.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 27,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,792.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.