Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-04-06. Parties: Theodore Lagudis & Mary Lagudis, Atlantic Bank Of New York & New York Commercial Bank View Document
- Theodore Lagudis & Mary Lagudis Satisfied their Mortgage with Atlantic Bank Of New York on 2012-03-07. View Document
- Theodore Lagudis & Mary Lagudis sold this property to Lags Realty, LLC for $0.00 on 2012-03-13. View Document
- Theodore Lagudis & Mary Lagudis Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Molinari Bros. on 2012-03-16. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1999-02-01. Parties: Kambanis & Associates Inc. View Document
- Theodore Lagudis & Mary Lagudis took a mortgage for $110,000.00 from Molinari Bros Inc on 1985-05-03. View Document
- On 1985-04-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Theodore Lagudis & Mary Lagudis to Atlantic Bank/N.Y.. View Document
- Theodore Lagudis & Mary Lagudis took a mortgage for $125,000.00 from Atlantic Bank/N.Y. on 1985-04-22. View Document
- Inc. Molinari Bros. sold this property to Theodore Lagudis & Mary Lagudis for $0.00 on 1985-04-17. View Document
- Inc. Molinari Bros. Satisfied their Mortgage with Attilio Gatti on 1985-04-22. View Document
- Molinari Bros. Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Gatti Attilico on 1966-06-09. View Document
- Acmol Realty Corp sold this property to Mloinari Bros. Inc for $0.00 on 1966-03-10. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Lags Realty Llc, 4420 Francis Lewis Boulevard, Bayside, NY 11361
- Managing Agent: Lags Realty Llc, Michael Lagudis, 4420 Francis Lewis Boulevard, Bayside, NY 11361
- Head Officer: Michael Lagudis, 4420 Francis Lewis Boulevard, Bayside, NY 11361
- Site Manager: Michael Lagudis,
- 776 9th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,222.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,422.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.